The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't move bed in prison to get to hole in floor
Dominick Fontana Offline

Threads: 1
Can't move bed in prison to get to hole in floor

Hi, everyone. I just registered for this forum and I'm from New York.

I ran into a problem with the first Prison level in Amnesia. That's the one where you have to get the Hammer and Chipper, move the bed in the cell to uncover the small hole, and then use the Hammer and Chipper to make the whole bigger, so you can drop down and complete the level.

Well, I did everything, but I am unable to move the bed to get at the hole. I became frustrated so I looked at a Walkthrough, and it simply says, "Move the bed..." Apparently, it's supposed to be a simple thing, but I can't move it. Then I looked at a video Walkthrough and during the Flashback with Mother and Daughter, the bed just seems to move by itself to uncover the hole.

Anyway, I am stuck. I have the Hammer and Chipper, I got the Flashback in the room, but I simply cannot move the bed to get to the hole. I tried moving it with my hand icon, throwing things at it, etc., but to no avail. It's very frustrating because I can't continue the game without completing this level. Huh

Am I doing something wrong or did I just encounter a bug or a glitch?

Can anyone please tell me how to move the bed?
If not, is there a cheat code I can use to get to the next level?
Finally, if all else fails, can anyone email me a saved game file for the Northern Prison, which comes right after the level I am stuck on, so I can continue the game?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dominick Fontana
01-15-2011, 03:44 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Can't move bed in prison to get to hole in floor - by Dominick Fontana - 01-15-2011, 03:44 AM