Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.]
Zoridium JackL Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.]

nice theory but i disagree on some things, the first half i find to be completely fine, no problems there, but i think that the servents may have been there before daniel, he makes reference to them on one note or another, and regardless, if a man was coming to kill you, whether he is close to you or not, i think you would try to stop him at least partly, now we come to the thing i disagree with most, the shadows reasons for not killing daniel, what i believe is that everyone has made the assumption that up until this point that the shadow is after daniel, the truth is it isn't, it wants the ORB, it doesn't give a shit about whoever has it, the orb is the most important, if you stand between the orb and teh shadow it will kill you, because that is the easiest way, and at the end where daniel survives he wasn't tying to keep the orb from the shadow at all, alexander was, therefore it killed alexander and took the orb, this is much simpler explaination, and doesn't make the assumption that the shadow cares for people, which it doesn't, it only wants the orb.

the only other thing i would disagree with is that the orb is a sentient deity, it isn't some type of god, people just perceived it like that at some time, there is a difference between god and something that people believe is god, it is in fact a guardian, that's it, it is something there for the sole purpose of guarding the orb, and it is by no means sentient, it may be, but it is unlikely, it is more likely that it is a creature of ritual.

if this doesn't make sense, think of it like a computer program, it sits and waits, and when a certain criteria is matched (sort of like a checklist) it becomes active and does what it was programmed to do, and instead of thinking, it reacts when certain parameters are filled, such as blood sacrifice or retrievel of the orb.
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2011, 10:18 AM by Zoridium JackL.)
01-25-2011, 10:17 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by Airyll - 01-25-2011, 06:31 AM
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by Zoridium JackL - 01-25-2011, 10:17 AM
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by Kein - 01-25-2011, 12:13 PM
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by Airyll - 01-26-2011, 12:31 AM
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by Bek - 01-26-2011, 01:22 AM
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by Airyll - 01-26-2011, 03:56 AM
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by Sexbad - 01-26-2011, 05:24 AM
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by Airyll - 01-26-2011, 07:03 AM
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by davva - 01-26-2011, 11:01 PM