Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia Speedrun - game beaten in half an hour
Mexxi Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Amnesia Speedrun - game beaten in half an hour

(02-12-2011, 05:21 AM)pedritti Wrote: Lol this guy is defying the very notion and principle this game was built on.
I believe the guys at frictional would cry seeing a fool like this playing. but oh well people do like to show off and win even when it doesn't mean anything.

you apparently have never heard of speedruns. it's a whole scene on its own and it has nothing to do with how the game is actually being played for enjoyment, but just how fast you can run through it once you know it. this requires vast knowledge of the game. you can be sure that this guy spent more time in the dungeons sneaking around to develop strategies than you did.

(02-12-2011, 08:58 AM)Kein Wrote: Check my sig, click "3". I guess he used my trick but I'm not sure, I haven't watched the video yet.

he didn't. i sent him your video though in the hope that he could speed up the cistern part.
02-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia Speedrun - game beaten in half an hour - by Mexxi - 02-12-2011, 01:44 PM