The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is It Possible to Disable Crosshair COMPLETELY?
nukester Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Is It Possible to Disable Crosshair COMPLETELY?

Hi folks,

I'm currently in the process of playing around with this software however I've hit a little niggle and not sure if there's a way around it.

Basically I was hoping it would be possible to disable the crosshair within the game. I've so far managed to disable the cross hair for general exploring but when it comes to interacting with doors/objects, the hand icon shows up. I then managed to change this to a simple dot icon however, I was wondering if it's possible to disable this also?

I'm unfamiliar with terms of coding for the cfg files but have so far tried using "false" under FocusIconstyle with no luck. It seems there are only two parameters for this (Simple - dot) and (default - hand icon)

If there is any way of working around this with a mod or some additional lines of code or something, can someone let me know?

I would really appreciate it,

Thanks
03-22-2011, 06:56 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Is It Possible to Disable Crosshair COMPLETELY? - by nukester - 03-22-2011, 06:56 PM