The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[Solved] Strange graphical glitch with post process and other issues
Seboss38 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago [Solved] Strange graphical glitch with post process and other issues

Hello,
I'm experiencing 3 problems with the game:

1. I get a strange graphical issue with some combination of post effects. It looks like Gamma is way too high or something. This occurs when Bloom and/or Motion Blur is on:
Without post effects.
With post process effects

2. Initial loading time is ludicrously long (a full minute or so). Could that be a side effect of the copy protection scheme?

3. Controls 'stick' sometimes for a few seconds: controls freeze or the character keep on going in the last direction pressed even though the key is not pressed anymore.

I run the game on a Athlon64 3800+ with 2GB or RAM and Radeon X850XT 256MB with Catalyst 7.3 (latest). I use Windows XP Pro.

Do you have an idea of what might be going on?
Thanks in advance.
03-31-2007, 01:50 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[Solved] Strange graphical glitch with post process and other issues - by Seboss38 - 03-31-2007, 01:50 PM