Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Story Collaboration
SkyeGU Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Custom Story Collaboration

Now that you mention it, it really isn't that long when spoken all at once. I hadn't thought of it as a full introduction, but it does work quite well in that manner. I was imagining it spread out through a level. But as you see it, that's a great way to bring players into a level and get their minds reeling right from the start.

As for the grammatical errors, I didn't see any on my first read-through. Though I wasn't particularly looking for any, either. It's a draft copy here on the forums anyway; so it's always open to change. :)

As for the female voice in Justine (and for our use in the future): Undoubtedly awesome. A+++ news.

I'm usually on Google Chat (through Gmail) whenever i'm home. I'd be glad to chat; i'll shoot you an email for now.

For anyone else who would like to collaborate, work together, help out, or get help, feel free to shoot me an email as well. I won't be getting particularly active with any of my work until early May (due to finishing up some finals work until then) but discussions will be happening and plans will be in the works until then.

I am contactable through AIM (in Profile) and Gmail.
SkyeAcadia at Gmail dot com

EDIT: Oh right. As for the Lighthouse idea, the elevator concept came from the official game's elevator scene. Something like that, probably. The modern living can be interpreted many ways. But the use of some variety of modern textures would help. I just have to find and/or make them.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2011, 01:27 AM by SkyeGU.)
04-13-2011, 11:01 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Custom Story Collaboration - by SkyeGU - 04-12-2011, 12:35 PM
RE: Custom Story Collaboration - by palistov - 04-12-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Custom Story Collaboration - by Melamoto - 04-12-2011, 05:44 PM
RE: Custom Story Collaboration - by Mapsnacker - 04-12-2011, 08:00 PM
RE: Custom Story Collaboration - by SkyeGU - 04-13-2011, 03:23 AM
RE: Custom Story Collaboration - by Mapsnacker - 04-13-2011, 04:39 AM
RE: Custom Story Collaboration - by SkyeGU - 04-13-2011, 08:30 PM
RE: Custom Story Collaboration - by Mapsnacker - 04-13-2011, 09:29 PM
RE: Custom Story Collaboration - by SkyeGU - 04-13-2011, 11:01 PM