Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justine? Text Behind Stairs? Letter In Glass Case?
Ratsneve Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Justine? Text Behind Stairs? Letter In Glass Case?

(04-18-2011, 11:20 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: 1. Didn't mean to offend you, really. Sorry. I thought you finished it and got a couple of questions.
2. Ok. Pink liquid is explained in a note, just move forward and try not to miss any note. By the time, you might already reached there.

I hope I didn't spoil anything.
Not worried about spoiling concerning my three initial questions or I would have cautioned about it. Main concern was that my intention is to play through the game only once. I only read the walthrough after covering an area on my own first and was puzzled that the two GameFAQ walkthroughs don't even mention the writing on the wall behind the staircase, the glass you can break but the note inside you cannot read, the rooms with open ceilings that serve no purpose even though the second one includes many boxes that can be stacked up to reach (?), and make no mention of what 'Justine' was. You're right though, best to proceed full speed ahead now and take my chances with what I might second-guess and miss doing.

~Ratsneve~
04-18-2011, 06:18 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Justine? Text Behind Stairs? Letter In Glass Case? - by Ratsneve - 04-18-2011, 06:18 PM