The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

SUPER!!! Some advices for Ep 2
vorob Offline

Threads: 5
SUPER!!! Some advices for Ep 2

Sorry for my eng, but I want to express my admiration! That’s the most exciting game of last time, before, I felt something wonderful playing Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, and System Shock 2.

My congrat’s guys, cause as I understand you are not professional game developers it’s just your hobby, and you’ve made such interesting, atmospheric game! Smile

Few advices for your episode 2

- Make different handwriting in messages which we find, I understand that its more readable when it have printed letters but, agree, when guy write by hand his last words, it looks strange when it is printed Smile
- I understand that this game is adventure, and adventures are often linear, but maybe there is a point to make some alternative ways to solve some questions? Or ways to get to some rooms and etc. Also, as I understand in EP2 we will meet representatives of some strange cult? That is another fact to make some ways to nonlinear game play. For example, you can move hiding in shadows, or you can get on some kind pipes near ceiling and move there, that would be super!
- Make more shadows. It looks strange when some gratings don’t have shadows. Also may be there is a point to make our hero to cast his own shadow?

That’s all for now, I’ll think what else I can advice you Smile

P.S. Do you have any one in team who speak Russ? It would be easier for me to write in Russian my thoughts Smile
04-01-2007, 05:37 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
SUPER!!! Some advices for Ep 2 - by vorob - 04-01-2007, 05:37 PM