Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Amnesia detecting integrated graphics before dedicated graphics
matlbr Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Amnesia detecting integrated graphics before dedicated graphics

(06-25-2011, 11:49 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: Well, almost always this happens when it comes to Intel HD embedded cards and AMD dedicated ones at laptops. Always the Intel one is detected and I don't know why. But, you Intel card does support OpenGL 3.0 when the game requires 2.1 and with the latest driver you can play the game even with the Intel one. Make sure you have this installed:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_D...pe=Drivers

After a reboot, run the game with compatibility set to Windows XP SP3 and try it. It should work just fine.

I haven't found a solution yet on how to start the game with the AMD card. It has to do something with power options and stuff like that but I don't really know since I don't have such a laptop.

I can't install such driver becouse setup program shows me message that on my laptop is this driver is incorrect for my system (strange) .

Thank's for your help.
06-30-2011, 06:12 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia detecting integrated graphics before dedicated graphics - by matlbr - 06-30-2011, 06:12 AM
I got it!!! - by VergilPrime - 10-11-2011, 05:08 PM