The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think i understand, am i right?
prussianiron Offline

Threads: 1
I think i understand, am i right?

so i just started playing on friday, and i must say, amazingly scary. had no idea not even seeing a monster, only hearing it, could be this immensely terrifying, especially in a game.

anyway. i just finished mixing the chemicals and was wondering if it was possible to fight the "monster". so i saved, loaded a save from the archives (from before you get the key), and openly looked for the monster, got the key and the mechanism thing, and continued to look for it while it growled.

couldnt find it.

so, i continued and went to the wine cellar again, quickly got the first two chems, and got to the third chemical (the one where you see the "monster" in the hall). tried to follow him, kept my lamp on the whole time so he would see me, he not only didnt give pursuit but he dissapeared as soon as he was out of my line of sight.

so, on to the main course. i am wondering, since the title is "the dark descent", is there truly a monster? or is it simply an illusion created by daniels descent into insanity?

thanks guys
05-16-2011, 08:49 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
I think i understand, am i right? - by prussianiron - 05-16-2011, 08:49 PM
RE: I think i understand, am i right? - by Sergiy - 05-16-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: I think i understand, am i right? - by Kein - 05-18-2011, 10:10 PM
RE: I think i understand, am i right? - by Kein - 05-20-2011, 10:29 PM
RE: I think i understand, am i right? - by Kein - 05-24-2011, 09:42 AM
RE: I think i understand, am i right? - by Clord - 05-27-2011, 09:45 AM