Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2011-05 Tuesday 17th, AMNESIA: JUSTINE – NOW AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE (Version 1.2)
Simpanra Offline

Threads: 28
RE: 2011-05 Tuesday 17th, AMNESIA: JUSTINE – NOW AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE (Version 1.2)

(05-17-2011, 09:29 PM)Alenthas Wrote: Thank you guys. I just wanted to tell you that there is some sort of glitch with Justine. You cant turn on the lantern, you can hear the sound of the lantern but it doesnt appear at all. Since, appearantly there is no save system in this expansion (which I believe will add incredible amount of stress and intensity --yay! Big Grin ) I thought I rather wait for a fix.

By the way, if thats the case, after installing expansion I moved the folder from C:\ to H:\ so I might be missing a file. Hopefully reinstalling will fix it. I'll try that first thing in the morning.

PS: Just checked vanilla and it works fine. Has to be something to do with expansion.

I have posted a custom story version of the game =) The lantern works and you can save it like a normal custom story =)
05-17-2011, 09:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2011-05 Tuesday 17th, AMNESIA: JUSTINE – NOW AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE (Version 1.2) - by Simpanra - 05-17-2011, 09:31 PM