Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Story suggestions/comments/general constructive criticism
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: Custom Story suggestions/comments/general constructive criticism

Ya agree 90% whit all this (except number 3 like Kyle so i am not going to repeat that) i realy do think people should look into this... because sometimes people do make a "dead" and unprofessional map... sometimes i see hallways too short to open doors i mean what the hell?! its like people make Amnesia Custom stories has if they were crapy spore adventures... if people want to make Custom stories for amnesia there two things they can make: or scary aventures like most of the custom stories whitch needs a lot of work of the atmosphere... and i mean a lot! so that the player gets scared WHITHOUT monsters spawning all over the place has if it is left 4 dead or something...or fannaly you can make funny custom stories like staying alive extreme edition... if that is the idea i admit there is no need for the atmosphere work! or to be be too creaful whit the static objects... but mist of the crap(yes i did say crap http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...roblem.jpg ... problem?) i see in the showcase its like the "lol" custom stories but whitot the "lol" and whitout the crap in my pants... people should read this post BEFORE they go all happy and submit something they make in 5 minuts and supposedly "scary".

that is all

toby out!
(Toby: Steven! give my pattatos!
Steven: SHUT UP! MY NAME IS NOT STEVEN AND YOU ARE NOT TOBY!
Toby... hmm i meant Adriano: oh... so who are you exactly? http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/5005/lollvv.jpg )
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2011, 08:24 PM by Danny Boy.)
06-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Story suggestions/comments/general constructive criticism - by Danny Boy - 06-01-2011, 08:21 PM