The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone have storage/prison save files?
iamrawr Offline

Threads: 1
anyone have storage/prison save files?

hey guys so i'm totally loving this game cuz it scares the crud out of my friends and recording their reactions, as well as mine, is hilarious. any way, my main game is right before i first enter the morgue so don't mention anything after that.

but my main reason for posting is if anyone knows or can share a link that starts at the beginning of storage and/or prison? i have some friends that want to try it out. the beginning is scary, i know, but one other group of friends were itching to see what happens in an actual monster encounter (excluding the water monster). and none of that actually happens until after the back hall which is like an hour or two into the game with a hesitant player, so i want to be able to reload those chapters. please and thank you!
06-28-2011, 09:11 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
anyone have storage/prison save files? - by iamrawr - 06-28-2011, 09:11 PM