The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global Variables and Local Variables.
JoeBradleyUK Offline

Threads: 20
Global Variables and Local Variables.

First off all I'd like to say sorry as I have asked about variables before, but I just don't get variables still! I've looked on the wiki, the forum posts, and the games actual script aswell, but I still don't understand.Undecided

I have also asked a lot of questions on the forums lately so I'm sorry for asking so much aswell.

If you could explain, in as much detail as possible, and apply it to a situation such as walking into an area making an other area active now, or (this is an idea I have for my custom story) having 4 chemicals, 2 in 2 different maps. Which when brought to a different map can be used to make an acid (like the puzzle in the main story, with the four glasses and the valves and chemical jar). Which can be used to corrode a lock in, yet again, a different map. That is a big puzzle, but if I could master this I can master anything!

Thanks in advance Heart

:Work In Progress:
Insanity
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2011, 08:19 PM by JoeBradleyUK.)
07-23-2011, 08:54 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Global Variables and Local Variables. - by JoeBradleyUK - 07-23-2011, 08:54 PM
RE: Variables, God Damn! (sorry) - by xtron - 07-23-2011, 08:59 PM