Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Work in progress Spencer Mansion; screenshots in here
AlexxShadenk777 Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Spencer Mansion; screenshots in here

@Tenno: Yes, I'm gonna try to make some puzzles too.

@NyteMyre: If by layout you mean the structure of the mansion, yes and no. I'm loosely basing the mansion design of both games, but it's not an exact replication, it's an adaptation, while trying to keep it as recognizeable as possible. Finally, it just can't and won't look exactly the same, but you'll still be able to identify where you are if you played both games.

As for the locked doors and their respective keys, I will definitely make my own progression, and as such, it will feel like a new playthrough rather than recycled, and also you won't be able to progress until you've explored really well, just like Resident Evil! The only thing that bothers me is that Amnesia doesn't have a map key or something, so... it's gonna be a challenge, both for me as the builder, but also for the player to get anywhere.

@Juby: Me too. Also, check your PM's, I sent you one a couple of days ago.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2011, 11:24 PM by AlexxShadenk777.)
07-28-2011, 11:23 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spencer Mansion; screenshots in here - by AlexxShadenk777 - 07-28-2011, 11:23 PM