The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rokotain's Mansion - Demo
Rokotain Offline

Threads: 9
Rokotain's Mansion - Demo

Rokotain's Mansion
Demo Version

Hey everyone Big Grin!

I finished the demo version of my story a few days ago now and I'm already working on the full version^^

So I thought I'd post the demo version here on the forums so you guys can give me feedback, comments, recommendations and etc. I guess the feedback part covers all xD

Also remember this is a DEMO version. None of this is going to be exactly 100% as it is. Bugs from the demo will be corrected in the full version. Also somethings that are lacking like notes and lookatcallbacks will be added as well. Also, you're probably not going to be as safe in the full version...

I don't know anything else to say really o:
Please remind me if there is anything important you think I should post here.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?52z6je46vb7hzdy

I posted on Mediafire because I'm a noob and I'm not sure if my .rar file was too big to be posted here as an attachment xD

Installation:
Open the .rar file and drop the "Rokotain's Mansion - Demo" folder into your amnesia folder -> redist -> custom_stories.

Hope you enjoy!
RokotainAngel
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2011, 09:23 PM by Rokotain.)
07-27-2011, 10:30 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Rokotain's Mansion - Demo - by Rokotain - 07-27-2011, 10:30 PM
RE: Rokotain's Mansion - Demo - by HumiliatioN - 07-27-2011, 11:56 PM
RE: Rokotain's Mansion - Demo - by Rokotain - 07-28-2011, 01:58 AM