Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Spawning and Pathing Question
rybray Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Monster Spawning and Pathing Question

Thanks for the tip on ShowEnemyPlayerPosition (and I didn't know you could set enemies to be hallucinations in the editor). I tried using the debug message, but for whatever reason it wouldn't show up. I checked the sounds playing box before I interacted with the spawn_monster entity but the the grunt search sound is playing... which is strange since he doesn't exist til I pick the key up. I am going to continue searching the web for a solution.
Sorry for making a double post but... just out of curiosity I deleted all the script that related to the monster at all... and I removed the monster from the editor completely... and the grunt_search music is still playing! I am totally stumped. I don't have any scripts regarding music or any music entities in the map editor, I have specified none whatsoever and yet I am getting music for a monster that isn't even in the map. What would you suggest I do, besides cry myself to sleep?
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2011, 06:03 PM by rybray.)
08-14-2011, 05:44 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Monster Spawning and Pathing Question - by rybray - 08-13-2011, 03:29 AM
RE: Monster Spawning and Pathing Question - by rybray - 08-14-2011, 05:44 PM