Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Diary of a madman. PROJECT KICKED INTO OVERDRIVE!
zeravia Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Diary of a madman. Chapter 1 FINISHED!

(08-30-2011, 10:04 PM)waqas12346 Wrote: Alright, I saw flashbacks, Found hidden notes and ETC ETC. Oh and...
Spoiler below!
Here lies Ivan, Who spent his life in search of cookies. Big Grin

And I also found 3 floating Pine Trees and 1 big floating Zimmerman house. Tongue

And in the Main Hall, Where I got flashback...
Spoiler below!
...Please, I beg you...
... On the right side, there are rocks and it says Outside, When I entered in the scripted area, It gaves me fatal error something about Courtyard... Sad

oh geeze.. my bad... i forgot to link the courtyard1 to the backhall2 my level editer doesn't like me and doesn't like saveing sometimes... ;__; I fixed it. XDD and will reupload it. I have fixed all the graphics errors I can find. if someone would point out the one's i missed i would be very thankful~
(08-30-2011, 10:10 PM)waqas12346 Wrote: Zeravia, You can use this Script for Musics. Smile

PlayMusic("09_amb_safe", true, 1.0f, 0, 0, true);

sadly, that is the codeing i use, and i still just cannot get it to work. it doesn't give me any errors. and my sound is fine, it just refuses to play at all...
(08-30-2011, 10:07 PM)Fetishman Wrote: I'm not gonna lie. It's really hard to get into this story when the maps are so poorly made. I don't know how many times I've seen cracks in walls into the abyss and In the elevator room there was a hole to the outside. Immediate crash because the map just wasn't there. There were also way to many overlapping textures. I like the concept, but the execution has a lot to be desired for.

can you take a few screenshots of the errors you found in the walls? i thought i had gotten them all out... and I will be re uploading again, that map error was my fault for not reconnecting them after the mapediter asploded things on me. lol

Diary of a madman -Onhold

New - [Image: at_1374739.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2011, 10:30 PM by zeravia.)
08-30-2011, 10:27 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diary of a madman.MAJOR EDIT!!! - by Mosnye - 08-24-2011, 08:52 AM
RE: Diary of a madman.MAJOR EDIT!!! - by zeravia - 08-24-2011, 05:42 PM
RE: Diary of a madman.MAJOR EDIT!!! - by zeravia - 08-24-2011, 07:36 PM
RE: Diary of a madman. Chapter 1 FINISHED! - by zeravia - 08-30-2011, 10:27 PM