Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Work in progress Luigi's nightmare Spoof Custom story
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

Threads: 39
RE: Luigi's nightmare Spoof Custom story

(09-05-2011, 07:37 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 07:10 PM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote: No no no, he definitely deserves these subsscribes that we gave him.

@RockBandMan..........WHAT!??!?! PAPER MARIO 3D AS WELL?!?! I knew about SM3D Land and O of T, BUT NOT PAPER MARIO! Paper Mario was one of my favorite games as well as a child! Actually, now that I think about it...I thought it was the best game ever :p
Yup Paper Mario 3D, and LM2. My first PM game was TTYD, then Paper Mario 64 (On Virtual Console), then Super Paper Mario. TTYD will always be the best Big Grin
My first was Paper Mario 64, My brother (if i remember, i was a little kid back then, about 5-7 years old) got that game for Christmas (or was it me? gah i dont remember haha) and i played it and i instantly fell in love with it. But whats funny is i couldnt pass the damn game, my brother did! haha then i finally passed it when i got older, i guess when i was younger, i sucked at rpg games :p.

Paper Mario 64 for me is the best, since its the first and original. But TTYD was amazing as well. Super Paper Mario...ehhh they changed too much. Its still a ok game
09-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Luigi's nightmare Spoof Custom story - by zeravia - 09-04-2011, 02:33 AM
RE: Luigi's nightmare Spoof Custom story - by SonOfLiberty796 - 09-05-2011, 07:48 PM