Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot Login to Shelf - No Such Order (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)
d3signr Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Cannot Login to Shelf - No Such Order (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)

(09-12-2011, 08:47 PM)jens Wrote: Maybe you forgot that you it returned or it was returned by force (can happen if something is deemed suspicious by paypal or credit card company). Eitherway the payment has been returned and the order deleted.

This is an error for sure since when i first purchased I was able to download it. I have a serial provided by Frictional Games, a Paypal receipt, an Esellerate order confirmation. What more do i need to prove I have legally purchased this game?

I have never had a purchase returned or shown on my account with either my bank or paypal for this or any other purchase I may have made. My account is in good standing and i believe this to truly be an error which needs resolving.

Also, how can a digital download be returned?

Besides which I already have it installed on my windows partition and am using it! I wanted to re-download to install to my Linux partition. I understand that I am able to download for the three supported platforms available under my license?
Thanks
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2011, 09:00 PM by d3signr.)
09-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannot Login to Shelf - No Such Order (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE) - by d3signr - 09-12-2011, 08:56 PM