Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
[Rel]Library of Alexandria (Short-story)
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60
RE: [Rel]Library of Alexandria (Short-story)

(11-16-2011, 05:48 PM)EmpressOfDark Wrote: Is this story compatible with Mac? I just downloaded this for my version of Amnesia in Steam but for some reason the mapping is incomplete and lots of parts/areas are missing. I also cannot seem to find the line of code to comment out that someone on here said to find. :/ What exactly is the line supposed to be? Thanks.
I've fixed the code issue, so nothing is supposed to be done with that. Concerning mac there were someone who said he had issues. I know far too little to say what the actual problem is.

Your description implies that textures/models do not load properly. Probably you're unable to see any models/textures I've added. I wonder if placing all of the folders (entities, static objects etc.) in the /custom_stories/library of alexandria does solve it (?).

I'd love to help you out but, as I said previously, the best I can do is guess since I don't own a mac.

Edit:
Darkadders: I'm sorry but I won't be able to help you. Good luck anyway! Smile

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2011, 10:35 PM by Acies.)
11-16-2011, 10:28 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Rel]Library of Alexandria (Short-story) - by Acies - 11-16-2011, 10:28 PM