Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: "Who" did you feel like
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I was myself in the game from start to finish
49.63%
67 49.63%
I started out acting as myself and then slowing acted more as Daniel as I learned about him.
38.52%
52 38.52%
I acted as Daniel from start to finish.
11.85%
16 11.85%
Total 135 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Research on "who" you felt like in Amnesia
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
RE: Research on "who" you felt like in Amnesia

Another question from Thomas!

1) Yes, I felt like I was really in that murky castle. In fact, I was once lost in a prison under a castle (in a school trip), and feeling was quite similar.

2) To be honest, I couldn't feel empathy for Daniel much. At first, maybe, but after a while my sympathy for Alexander grew bigger and Daniel become a distant character in story, who was weak.

I'm not saying those like they are bad. It was thank to great opening: where character 'literally' remembers nothing; so do I! That gave my the perfect chance so replace myself into the character from the very start. As I learned what happened, I was learning (not remembering); and I was the one who should face what Daniel has done and again, I was the one who should face Alexander.

Since I myself became the player, dangers in the castle were directly unto me; I had to protect myself, hide myself, keep sober myself, etc...

On a side note, I'm more of an antagonist person. Only games I was fond of protagonists was Penumbra series and some of the Silent Hill games (not all of them).

10-09-2011, 10:48 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Research on "who" you felt like in Amnesia - by Tanshaydar - 10-09-2011, 10:48 AM