Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Looking for Custom Story partners
Carlyle Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners

Great!
Here's what I have so far:
Title: Coming Out of the Closet
I basically want to work in some metaphor about how you shouldn't let your problem well up inside. (or something to that affect)(feel free to tinker with it)
I want it to be comical at certain points and scare the crap out of you at others, all while you stay immersed in the story.
(read the doc when it mentions the notes.)

So far I have you stating in a bedroom where you find the "Greetings" note and a "Well-Hidden Key" to the door out of the room. Upon exiting the door locks behind you and a monster (Gruntzone) beats down a door in front of you. This is to compel you to run down the hall to a well lit room with three closets and a desk in it. On the desk is the "Still With Us?" note and a key to one of the closets. The closet then has another key in it along with a scare. then the next closet has no scare but another key to a third closet that, upon walking into, teleports you to another room which is a darker scarier version of the same room. That room contains a lantern and the third note. Then it leads to a long hallway at the end of which is two closets and a level door. Since closets are gates to other places, the two closets lead to a cellar and a prison. In the cellar you need to escape the water lurker and find the key to the other closet. In the prison which is going to be maze-like you need to find a key as well. I would also like it to be a story developing area.

After that its all up to you and Bostic to decide. (With a little input from me)

Thanks,
Carlyle

Aka Sean

Attached Files
.docx   Amnesia Custom Story Script.docx (Size: 10.43 KB / Downloads: 135)
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2011, 03:06 AM by Carlyle.)
10-12-2011, 02:16 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Looking for Custom Story partners - by Carlyle - 10-12-2011, 12:14 AM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by Carlyle - 10-12-2011, 02:16 AM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by xtron - 10-27-2011, 06:19 PM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by GrAVit - 11-01-2011, 08:48 PM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by GrAVit - 11-02-2011, 01:57 PM