The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Haunted: Hells Reach
Gamerbomb Offline

Threads: 2
The Haunted: Hells Reach

The game The Haunted: Hells Reach is a new game that was just released. The game started out to be a mod for the Unreal Tournament 3 game and has been developing further more to get published by THQ.

The reason why I want to talk about the game, is because the game is really underrated, and I think you should all check out the game. I am myself playing it a lot. The game is basically a normal survival game where you either have to survive the longest you ever possibly can or survive in a specific amount of time and then go to next level until you meet the final boss. In the mean time there's tons of monsters in many different shapes and difficulty. The monsters has different weaknesses. While you are playing, you can upgrade the three weapons (Pistol, Shotgun and assault rifle). Around the mpas you can pick up ammo, special weapons and dynamite and other explosive stuff.

While the time is ticking and more and more monsters are spawning, then game is also about highscores. While playing, you can do different combos, which gives you extra points. So at the same time, you also have to be careful how you handle the monsters, if you want the most points.

I have already been playing the game for over 10 hours, and the game was released yesterday on steam. I would encourage you to give it a try, and the people behind the game are really friendly as I have already been in contact with them several times.

What do you think about it?

BTW. I talked with them yesterday, and they told me that they are working on new modes and maps for the game Big Grin

10-26-2011, 03:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
The Haunted: Hells Reach - by Gamerbomb - 10-26-2011, 03:47 PM
RE: The Haunted: Hells Reach - by GraphicsKid - 10-30-2011, 01:36 AM
RE: The Haunted: Hells Reach - by Unearthlybrutal - 10-30-2011, 09:03 PM
RE: The Haunted: Hells Reach - by byth - 10-31-2011, 01:11 AM
RE: The Haunted: Hells Reach - by Sexbad - 10-30-2011, 11:09 PM
RE: The Haunted: Hells Reach - by hollowleviathan - 10-31-2011, 05:43 AM
RE: The Haunted: Hells Reach - by graykin - 10-31-2011, 06:54 AM