Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

A little request to developers on endings
anthonydraco Offline

Threads: 2
RE: A little request to developers on endings

I'm not sure where you don't get it. I'll try my best to cover all possible question I think you might have asked.

If you're saying that the "I"'s in the quotation marks refered to me, I was referring to the author. Anything in the quotation marks was supposed to be marked as 'If the author/developers want to say this...'

Or if you're asking what's difference between my opinion and the author. (I believe this is what you ask.) Say, if your 'current course of creating an ending/current ending' satisfied like 8 players. Supposed that what a few players wish here can make you satisfied a few more, like 1 or 2 more, would you humor those wishes? End result is that you sell the game to players, not to yourselves. Anything you do well affect your sales. If you're asking if our wishes is better than yours, then I must honestly say that I don't know. Not without conducting a research/survey. Who really does? But I think that what we suggested here are based on the premise that you could cover our wishes too and the game would've satisfied a few more of us/a few of us more if you do, not on the premise that what we say is better. It's up to you to decide to cover us or not, and it's up to you to do it while not losing those who already like your current course of decision.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2011, 06:32 AM by anthonydraco.)
11-13-2011, 04:15 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A little request to developers on endings - by anthonydraco - 11-13-2011, 04:15 AM