Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Confederacy's Nightmare (New enemy and such)
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: Confederacy's Nightmare (New enemy and such)

Okay 1.1 version works, confirmed for that!

Okay completed whole story.

One of the easily Best, Mindblowing mod I have seen in Amnesia mods!

Spoiler below!
First of all, you have ridiciously too many own created entities I was surprised how different maps are if you use many custom entities. Respect a lot! Loved it!

Second: I love how your use everything fit to together inside the story, map designing, scares really good and not too much. When you least expect something's happening it will happen Smile Really good work here!

Third: Lighting, billboards amazing work with those.

Fourth: Puzzles are very good and not too hard, expect little problems when you enter "Water Reserve map" but overall very good!

Finally: Last maps, I'm speechless when I first woke up, look it WTF? Is this star wars or different game? Wall textures blow my mind literally, you are one of the original creators out there where you have everything original. Okay if we don't count Flashlight but almost everything Wink

I don't seriously have anything negative to say this mod. It's perfect and most enjoyable mods there!

Everyone should try. I MEAN IT! <3 Brilliant work ggstarfoxxie!

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2012, 03:53 PM by HumiliatioN.)
01-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confederacy's Nightmare (New enemy and such) - by HumiliatioN - 01-02-2012, 03:53 PM