The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obvious problems with patch
Blueshadows18007 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Obvious problems with patch

Now I know that this problem as probably been answered before, but I don't have the time or patents to find someone else with a siduation identical to mine.
Alright, I bought a physical Amnesia CD. I finished the game and found out about Justine. So I've been looking at the patch avaliable here because it says it comes with Justine. When I downloaded the patch, I pressed the icon that came up on my desktop and it installed something else (which confused me). From there I had no idea of what to do. So I looked here http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-8929.html and found I was supposed to merge the files? I did that and relaunched the game, but nothing changed. So now I'm here asking what I should do and how do I know when it's worked?
So to sum up:
I have a physical CD copy of Amnesia. Want to play Justine. What do I do? How will I know when I've done it?
I also was told about the super_secret.rar file. I found it, but when I tried to open it, it didn't know what to open it with. How do I open it? I know about the passwords and those things, but a thing poped up asking what to open it with. Do I open it with internet or word or what?
01-05-2012, 05:12 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Obvious problems with patch - by Blueshadows18007 - 01-05-2012, 05:12 AM
RE: Obvious problems with patch - by plutomaniac - 01-05-2012, 08:57 AM
RE: Obvious problems with patch - by plutomaniac - 01-06-2012, 12:23 AM
RE: Obvious problems with patch - by jens - 01-06-2012, 11:01 AM