Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress "The Interrogation" (Chapter 1) Custom Story
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
RE: "The Interrogation" (Chapter 1) Custom Story

Dear Diary,

It is funny that I am only one posting in this thread, when there is only 1 day left till release...

But I blame nobody, because after all, I refuse to give much media. After all, this way they are prepared to see this awesomeness themselves...

Oh diary, credits just rolled from bottom to top and I am happy to say that this Custom story is FINISHED!!!

It probably contains plenty of annoying bugs what I must face the day after release and day before the release.

For now I need to contact my beta testers, let them play through and report any bugs they happen to meet. I, myself must do some bug fixes what I have already met. There are few small bugs, fixing those will be piece of cake... But there is one and really annoying bug. Makes me want to throw up... But I have idea how to fix it. I will deal with this today, on the last day of development.

Oh, dear god... I am so excited. I never expected it to be so awesome and unique (imo). Tomorrow I also gonna do speedrun with timer. I need to know how much lenght it takes when I know every puzzle and detail, skipping all the pointless stuff where others might to go... This way I can get pretty much fastest possible playthrough (Its not competition xD).

Oh diary, I hope that soon I can create new topic into showcase and I truly hope I am not only poster over there Smile!

Take care diary, under my pillow!

Signed,
Elven

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2012, 12:08 AM by Elven.)
01-19-2012, 11:56 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Madness... Chapter 1 - by Kman - 01-07-2012, 12:07 AM
RE: Madness... Chapter 1 - by Elven - 01-07-2012, 12:20 AM
RE: Madness... Chapter 1 - by Elven - 01-09-2012, 02:08 AM
RE: Madness... Chapter 1 - by BlueFury - 01-09-2012, 02:09 AM
RE: "The Interrogation" (Chapter 1) Custom Story - by Elven - 01-19-2012, 11:56 PM