Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion-
Thiefnuker Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion-

Before this becomes a discussion thread:

This was our first story. We never did anything with Amnesia before. I only had a little bit experience with C++ which is pretty similiar (but not the same, hell no!) to C which is pretty similiar to Angel Script. If you don't like the story, just don't play it. We're open for constructive criticism, but not for any kind of harassment of the developers.

And yes, our focus is not the story. Our focus are individual gameplay elements that give you a different feeling.

If you don't like it, don't play it. If you hate it, make screenshots, hang them on your wall and shoot them with a BB Gun, but stop argumenting here. Everyone does mistakes, we never pretended to be perfect Wink It was (like I said before) our first try and i think we did it pretty well.

Greetz,
Thiefnuker

PS: The "bad" grammar is because no one of us speaks commonly english. We're all learning it in school but that was it.
01-28-2012, 06:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - by Thiefnuker - 01-28-2012, 06:04 PM