Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average
The Small Horse I - The Escape [Custom Story]
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10
RE: The Small Horse I - The Escape [Custom Story]

Lookee lookee. A new story. Trying it out? You bet.
--------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler below!

- Punted your map_cache files. You really don't need to include those, as they just make the filesize larger than it needs to be.
- Pony map. Hm. Have yet to see one of these. Not a brony, not am I a hater. Just neutral.
- Your player Start position is too high. If you lower it, it won't "drop" the player.
- King of Red lions on the desk? Sweet.
- Going to either guess English isn't your first language. If it is, shame on you.
- ReDeads.....damn things scared the crap out of me when I was a kid. Nice import.
- The blood decal after going up the stairs is clipping. You can fix this by moving it up by 0.001.
- The ReDead keeps screaming at me. Personally, I think you should have made that it's notice sound.
- Ohai statues.
- You put welders between cellarbase walls!!! This pleases me.
- Hi pig.
- *raises eyebrow* Incredibly stretched Sanity Potion. Hm. Was the model I saw from resident evil?
- Apparently the doom key is going to rape me.
- Adding ambient music would help this level a lot. Breaks the silence.
- I....don't know what I just saw, but it's laughing at me.
- Used the Doomkey. The torch in the middle of the room clips. Again, you can use the 0.001 trick to fix it.
- The giant knife is a picklock. It should probably be lockpick.
- Forcing me to look at the pig shadow. Strange, but I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.
- Just got dropped into a hallway. All doors are locked. I would recommend that you ise the same door on both sides of the map change. Keeps a sense of continuity.
- Holy tinderboxes. A key is amid them, so that's nice.
- No clue who Paracelsus is. I don't intend to feed it to an animal, though.
- I think you're trying to have a story. But I'm hardly seeing it. All I know is there's a cult of some kind, and I'm in an upside down room.
- Pikachu! Big Grin
- Pokeball...oh my god, do I really? I'm excited.
- Aw. Was expecting an awesome effect. Oh well.
- I thank you greatly for removing all of those keys from my inventory. Probably should have named them, though.
- Some antlered thing. Not sure what it was.
- *sigh* I really do have to look through all of these...don't I?
- Oh, there's a thing on the door.
- Creepy cat thing in my face. Hi.
- Grunt. I've dealt with you so many times, I'll just run around you, kthxbai.
- Some roof clipping in this map. Also, I can see gaps around the hole in the wall.
- Pony statues. Cool stuff.
- Getting attacked by ReDeads who showed up out of nowhere. How dare they.
- Who the heck is this guy?
- I can tell the audio was ripped from youtube videos. I know some german, but not enough to understand what he said.
- Ohai Pinkie Pie. At least, I think that's your name.
- You really didn't include a StartCredits? Sloppy, sorry. I can't forgive that one.

Well, it was strange, and nice to see some imported models. No real story, though. The mapping wasn't bad, but it wasn't superb either. Not bad for a first attempt, but it could have been better. I'd be a lot harsher on this, but you did say it was a silly custom.

02-02-2012, 06:08 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Small Horse I - The Escape [Custom Story] - by Obliviator27 - 02-02-2012, 06:08 AM