Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Should Lovecraft's works/world be the next game(s) made by Frictional Games?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
57.14%
4 57.14%
Nope.
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Shub-Niggurath and friends in the next Frictional Games horror story?
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21
RE: Shub-Niggurath and friends in the next Frictional Games horror story?

(02-04-2012, 07:15 PM)The Rock Worm Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 08:24 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Penumbra and Amnesia was already a heavy Lovecraftian stories. They might not want to go for it for the third time, and I'd like to see something different from these genius people.
I didn't realize they were heavy Lovecraftian stories. I thought they would go for another Lovecraftain story, seeing that Amnesia: The Dark Descent is currently rated the scariest game ever made... they could try and top themselves (kind of like making a sequel movie, each sequel has to be better than the last to be memorable).
I'm a little puzzled by this statement, you've been talking about how you like these lovecraftian things, but you couldn't recognize that Amnesia and Penumbra have very lovecraftian elements in them?

Huh

02-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shub-Niggurath and friends in the next Frictional Games horror story? - by Hunter of Shadows - 02-06-2012, 12:15 AM