Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
[RELEASE][FIXED]Deterioration - Total Conversion
Khyrpa Offline

Threads: 10
RE: [RELEASE]Deterioration - Total Conversion

(02-09-2012, 04:53 PM)Streetboat Wrote:
Spoiler below!
You were correct, there was an incorrectly named timer that was supposed to be removed. It's really minor, however, as that only affects that one level. Whenever you leave that level, the timer will be removed anyways. As for the other drill parts, I can give you hints, but I won't just outright tell you. The two pieces that aren't in your room are scattered in areas of the house where it would make a fair amount of sense for utilities to be placed. Where else have you seen tools and the like placed around?
I will just say this is great work, but I had trouble with some of the gameplay (still haven't finished). As for the puzzle:
Spoiler below!
I would just say it straight because that part broke my immersion pretty severely... I did look under the desk even with my lantern out, but the key was so well hidden under there I found it only after some ctrl+f in the level editor. I will talk about this beautiful story more when I'm finished.
So yeah, look under the work desk

02-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE]Deterioration - Total Conversion - by Khyrpa - 02-09-2012, 05:28 PM