Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
[RELEASE][FIXED]Deterioration - Total Conversion
ZyLogicX Offline

Threads: 24
RE: [RELEASE][FIXED]Deterioration - Total Conversion

Ok than tell me how it is possible that after I copy over all of your files... suddently it doesn't work anymore? And don't give me that "Well... it's not my fault" clichè because I know how to install a full conversion. It's not the first time that I am installing something like this... infact... Im working on a full conversion myself and I dont see how in earth it is possible that fan-made full conversion mod can be so lax. Clearly, you have no idea how to isolate a full conversion mod, because all of the main_games' .cfg files are overwritten.

Why would that happen? Who on earth does this?

PS. You're a lax person for doing this, the problem also is, you don't even take the time to help or even give any suggestions on how other people and myself can resolve this 'mysterious' problem. You take time to reply to me that actually does not help me in anyway at all. Why do you think i'm still on this thread? Because I maybe don't want any help?

So am asking you: "Stop being so lax and putting it on the old 'well it's not my fault'-clichè" because this doesn't help either me or even other people that suffer from this problem aswell. Being that this is conveniently the first time that it happens. So you're either saying that I'm an idiot for not reading the 'readme.txt' (which I did), or that it is my fault because I didn't correctly install it... Well, how could I install it correctly if your files are forcing me to overwrite the original .cfg files?
(02-21-2012, 09:47 PM)Streetboat Wrote: I'm sorry for being blunt, but I won't take the blame for something I didn't do, considering how much work I put into this story, and then after the release, how many bugs I had to urgently fix.
You have nothing to consider. I understand that you may have had to fix bugs, but that doesn't cover up my problem. You purchase a new coffee-machine in the store, you come home and notice it is not working. You go back to the store and talk to the salesman and say: "Well, this unit doesn't work!" The salesman says: "Well, i'm sorry that it doesn't work.... But hey... don't blame me... I didn't do anything..."

This is the exact same problem. You offer a certain 'product' which doesn't work for a particular customer. You're so proud of your work (Because you stated that you had to fix urgent bugs) but you can't take responsibility for your own work?

Well you sir, you wont get your coffee-machine.

Beyond the Mountains of Madness [15%]
This forum is dying.
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2012, 10:56 PM by ZyLogicX.)
02-21-2012, 10:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE][FIXED]Deterioration - Total Conversion - by ZyLogicX - 02-21-2012, 10:47 PM