Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
[RELEASE][FIXED]Deterioration - Total Conversion
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13
RE: [RELEASE][FIXED]Deterioration - Total Conversion

(02-21-2012, 11:01 PM)ZyLogicX Wrote:
(02-21-2012, 10:59 PM)Your Computer Wrote:
(02-21-2012, 10:47 PM)ZyLogicX Wrote: Well, how could I install it correctly if your files are forcing me to overwrite the original .cfg files?

By not entering the Deterioration directory and dragging everything out from there. You're only supposed to extract two things: the Deterioration directory (not the individual contents of it) and the .bat file. The only way it would ask you to replace files is if you have previously installed the full conversion. If you haven't and the system is asking you if you would like to overwrite files, then you're doing it wrong. I have verified the structure of the current upload, and i can safely declare that it is a fully isolated full conversion. There is nothing wrong with the directory and file structure of this full conversion in terms of its isolationism.
Oay, but that still doesn't really help me.
I'll be blunt.

You messed up, you need to reinstall Amnesia to fix it. Backup your custom stories and reinstall. You didn't install his story properly and because of that your Amnesia files are now messed with.

Don't jump on him like he owes you anything. He is doing this for free. He tried his best and it's not his fault you don't follow the readme properly. You only needed to put the Deterioration Folder and the .bat file in your main Amnesia folder - not overwrite everything.

Denzel mofuggin' Washington.

02-21-2012, 11:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE][FIXED]Deterioration - Total Conversion - by Cryaotic - 02-21-2012, 11:10 PM