Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
[RELEASE][FIXED]Deterioration - Total Conversion
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: [RELEASE][FIXED]Deterioration - Total Conversion

All right. First of all, are those drill pieces for the toy drill? Did you use a drill at all to open the door? Because there are two separate drills, a red herring one that teaches the player that he can indeed assemble a drill, and a real one that's used to open the drawer. How did you actually manage to open the door?

Although what I'm confused about, is that that script runs on a completely separate .hps from the level you're on. It's split up into 04_upstairs and 05_creepyupstairs. The 5th map should run the OnStart script with no prerequisite from other levels. All I can recommend is that you reinstall it and run it again. Sometimes, scripts freak out for certain people in completely unique ways (for example, in Cry's playthrough of the story, his ending got bugged and a crucial scene was ruined because a certain thing happened a different way than it was supposed to). Sorry that happened, I don't think any amount of testing could have saved that. Sad

[Image: signature-2.png]
05-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE][FIXED]Deterioration - Total Conversion - by Streetboat - 05-10-2012, 04:06 PM