Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Newsletter | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 1
Need4Power Offline

RE: [www.nextfrictionalgame.com] Amnesia Discussion

(02-18-2012 01:00 PM)WovenMarx Wrote:  
(02-18-2012 12:51 PM)Need4Power Wrote:  Hmm..,it seems both ebola and anthrax are some kind of diseases or virus.
Anthrax was first identified in 1875 (36 years after amnesia the dark descent) and was discovered by a German scientist.

Amnesia the dark descent took place at a German kingdom.
hmm...,is it some kind of clue about the plot of the next game?,something with the discover of this virus maybe?
Maybe the password for the anthrax file is something related to the ebola/anthrax disease? I tried "agrippa" because you mentioned german scientist, which he was but to no avail. sane goes for "disease", "virus" and "infection". By the way, new to the forums, only registered because of this thread and i wanted to help Smile
The German scientist name is "Robert Koch",i've tried to put his name as a password,didn't work :/
I think the most important clue to this password might be in the fragment_ebola picture.

Oh,and welcome to Frictional Games Forum Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2012 01:09 PM by Need4Power.)
02-18-2012 01:08 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [www.nextfrictionalgame.com] Amnesia Discussion - Need4Power - 02-18-2012 01:08 PM