Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Amnesia Custom Story: Guide to Horror / Do's and Don't for Scaring Players
Homicide13 Offline

Threads: 41
RE: Amnesia Custom Story: Guide to Horror / Do's and Don't for Scaring Players

(04-22-2012, 06:34 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: Hum.. I didn't knew there was something about this around.
lol wat

Also, on a somewhat serious note, why is flaming allowed on these forums? I feel like on most other forums two people caught flaming or at least arguing with each other in any form other than a good scholarly debate would be immediately moderated, regardless of what they're arguing about or who may or may not actually be right. After skimming the last few pages of posts, honestly all I could really see was people arguing and insulting each other (and also other people outside the argument). Personally, I don't really feel like the "Development Articles" section of a forum is the place to do this kind of thing, and I'm a honestly a bit surprised that it's allowed to continue in such a manor.

I don't mean to back seat moderate or anything, as I don't really see myself as holding any particular kind of authority, but this kind of thing seems to have been going on for quite a while (and not just in this particular place) and I'm honestly a quite sick of it. I really don't care too much about what random people on the internet have to say about things that I already have opinions about - sure I am perfectly willing to read a differing opinion and consider it, but I'm not about to get all hot and bothered by it if it doesn't seem to match my own, and I'm certainly not about to start trying to argue with someone that I don't even know just because I don't agree to said opinion. Fine, I might not agree with a particular opinion, but I don't subscribe to the ideology that I have a duty to eradicate any all opinions differing from my own. In fact, unless it will somehow add to the diversity of ideas in some benevolent way, I generally do not even state that I have a differing opinion as such statements only tend to spiral downwards into what this thread seems to have now become.

I guess I just wanted to say that I'm a bit disappointed in what this thread has turned into, and how I've seen many people on this forum act recently.

~Homicide out.

04-24-2012, 08:47 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia Custom Story: Guide to Horror / Do's and Don't for Scaring Players - by Homicide13 - 04-24-2012, 08:47 AM