Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Machine is real -attention! sadly emotions!
Carrna Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The Machine is real -attention! sadly emotions!

I started a vegetarian diet about 6 or 7 years ago. It was such an unbelievable crapstorm meat eating people threw at me. I was a hippie, a carrot eater and when I got fed up of all the picking and said something to defend myself, I was "forcing them to become vegetarian too." Like... lol? Logic? What logic? Like, they're allowed to force their precious meat down to my throat but if I even mention it was an ethical, personal decision, then I'm forcing THEM? Hahaha! I can laugh at it now but back then I couldn't even do that. I got really depressed.

Then I tried to search company and support from other vegetarians, but another crapstorm followed. They said I haven't done enough. I was still eating stuff like milk, cheese and eggs and thus I was a terrible person. ...yeaa. Then I decided that screw this, I'm better off by myself without the acceptance of either of them.

I'm so tired of hearing arguments like "It must be done for food" and "I support this because I love the taste of meat." First, it's definitely not necessary. Animals are treated like shit because of people's greed. They want to produce as much and as fast as possible while ignoring the ethics of their ways. Humans don't need as much meat they're producing. Most of it is thrown away because they can't get it sold fast enough. + All the edible food people are throwing away every day. It can be done more ethically and without wasting so much food. Less animals, more room, better living conditions. But no. "Money money money must get more money mememememe." -_-

I'm sorry if this feels like rubbing it to someone's face but it's a fact: consumers are the ones who let this continue. If you buy factory farming meat products, you support everything terrible they do to animals. I'm not against eating meat, I'm against factory farming. I support organic food and hunting, because then animals can at least live free or in better environment.

~
02-29-2012, 10:30 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Machine is real -attention! sadly emotions! - by Carrna - 02-29-2012, 10:30 PM