Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Machine is real -attention! sadly emotions!
Carrna Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The Machine is real -attention! sadly emotions!

^ I know. That is why I support organic food when wanting to eat something that's from animals. Also, during these years I've stopped using cow milk and changed it to soy milk. Cheese I buy only randomly, maybe once or twice in a month. I'm also a selfish one but I'm trying to cut unnecessary stuff away piece by piece.

My point was, no matter what you do someone's always complaining. I don't get it why meat fans get so upset if I don't want to eat the same beef as them. It's not away from them in any way if others want to eat more ethically. And some vegetarians and vegans' "all or nothing" opinion is something I don't understand either. I think it's a good thing if you do at least SOME choices for making things better, than are purely just "mememe." So instead of supporting me finding a vegetarian way they announced I'm a devil of some sort for not doing "enough" and not going to extreme vegan right away. That is quite an effective way to drive people away from their point of view and way of life.

~
03-01-2012, 06:02 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Machine is real -attention! sadly emotions! - by Carrna - 03-01-2012, 06:02 AM