Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Work in progress Amnesia: The Great Work [SEEKING TRANSLATORS]
crisosphinx Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work [Seeking Logo Artist]

Hey everyone... Can we calm down a bit? I get these updates too, you know. I am fine with our CS being a CS and not a FC/TC. Menu changing, background changing, new animations, new characters, new items, new textures... It doesn't matter. As long as we get a story AND a game/ mod out there for YOU to play, it doesn't matter how it's shown or played.

Damascus decided as CS is good enough, I back him up on it. I just want people to play our mod. It makes me giggly and giddy inside to see people comments on my animations in this forum. It makes Damascus giggly and giddy inside to see people want to play our CS because it looks pretty good. That's all there is to it.

We've put a lot of hard-work in it, sure a FC/TC would be a great thing to do, but (sorry Dam) Damascus is not a coding genius. No, but what he is, is a great person who is very influential and strong willed. He's passionate about his CS and wants people to just enjoy it. 7 Chapters has been an excruciating toll on the two of us. I barely have time to model and animate, he barely has time to code. We just don't have enough time to make a fully install-able .bat, .exe or .dmg (mac).

The native coding is good enough for us, for the time being. So please don't insult him. He's trying his hardest to make this game amazing for everyone.

Animation and Rig questions -> crisosphinx@yahoo.com

3D Generalist. Notable work on FG Forums - The Great Work, Five Magics and Cowards Debt.
12-10-2012, 04:38 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stein der Weisen, Part 1: Festung - by Kman - 03-10-2012, 11:26 AM
RE: [TESTING] The Great Work - by Damascus - 04-06-2012, 08:42 AM
RE: [TESTING] The Great Work - by ThoseRandomGuyz - 04-06-2012, 12:26 PM
RE: [TESTING] The Great Work - by Damascus - 04-06-2012, 05:15 PM
RE: The Great Work [Mapper's Block] - by Damascus - 08-02-2012, 10:57 PM
RE: The Great Work [Mapper's Block] - by Damascus - 08-05-2012, 06:14 AM
RE: The Great Work [Demo v1.3 released] - by Kman - 10-06-2012, 10:58 PM
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work [Seeking Logo Artist] - by crisosphinx - 12-10-2012, 04:38 AM
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - by Damascus - 12-24-2012, 07:24 AM