Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Adam's Beta/Bug Testing + Grammar/Spelling Correction Service
SUMMER^ Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Adam's Grammar/Spelling Correction + Bug Report Service

(04-08-2012, 01:08 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: So basically you test other peoples storys and try to find bugs?If yes then can you test mine :3?Its also pretty big project.
Yep that's right. I am a very thorough tester; in the last story I worked on I found over 150 individual bugs.

I also go over the extra_english.lang file and make sure that the grammar is perfect, and I can also help write notes or help with ideas.

I document all bugs with text and screenshots and deliver them in a .rar file along with the edited extra_english.lang.

If you'd like me to test your story, just add me on one of the messenger services in the first post or email me.

This service is absolutely free, the only thing I ask for is that you post your opinion of my work in this thread after it's done and +rep me if you think I deserve it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

04-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam's Grammar/Spelling Correction + Bug Report Service - by SUMMER^ - 04-08-2012, 04:13 PM