Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ignore this post
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: How do i make teleporting naked guys?

(04-03-2012, 01:43 AM)flamez3 Wrote: I am seeing it from both sides. One side is trying to make a custom story, learning how to and understanding scripting and mapping. Seeing that people use jump scares are effective most of the time this guy would like to know how to make one. And the other side is as you said, tired of answering questions and annoyed because their opinion isn't the same as the OP. 6 People in this thread don't even help people, making it look like they can here just to complain.
Fine, you want to play that way? Well what I see is one person that'd rather repeat something that's already been done a hundred times than come up with something new and interesting, and that doesn't want to do it themselves so they make others do it for them. And the other side is angry because they see dozens of people pouring in here every month with that exact same mindset and questions that are sick of people doing the same thing. And besides, it's a forum, the whole point of it is to have discussion with others, and sometimes they don't think the same way. The whole reason mods even exist is so that people can express creative ideas, stories, etc. via games without having to make a whole new game, just doing the same thing over and over again isn't creative in any sort of way, and neither is having people do the work for you rather than learning it yourself and getting a new skill. You know I can't help but see a bit of hypocrisy in your posts... Every time that someone makes a post stating their opinion that's in some way against jumpscares you're there saying something about how you're sick of those types of posts (and before you say the exact same thing to me, because yes I acknowledge I have done the exact same thing in the past, know that I've actually been trying to tone down on posts like that) but then if someone shares their opinions about jumpscares in a positive way there's NOTHING wrong with it. I'm sorry, but why is it ok for one person to have a certain opinion on a topic but other people are in the wrong for having the opposite opinion? Forums were made so people could talk and express their opinions.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2012, 03:02 AM by Kman.)
04-03-2012, 02:55 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Ignore this post - by Liamgraves3 - 04-02-2012, 04:35 PM
RE: How do i make teleporting naked guys? - by Kman - 04-03-2012, 02:55 AM
RE: Ignore this post - by SplitHeadProduction - 04-03-2012, 10:31 AM
RE: Ignore this post - by palistov - 04-03-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: Ignore this post - by flamez3 - 04-03-2012, 11:48 PM
RE: Ignore this post - by Liamgraves3 - 04-04-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: Ignore this post - by flamez3 - 04-04-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: Ignore this post - by Dutton - 04-24-2012, 09:57 AM