Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average
Where Are Our Protectors? Part I Release [Fixed]
Jacketyification Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Where Are Our Protectors? Part I Release

(04-08-2012, 11:49 PM)Kaizy Wrote: Finished

Spoiler below!
Your map is pretty much perfect. I was absolutely loving the atmosphere and the ambient noises throughout. The Library was easily the scariest part of the story and I loved it; using all those monster sounds throughout the whole area made me very uneasy to walk through it, as I was expecting to run into him everytime I entered another room. I love how you could just walk around, and yet always feel afraid that the monster could be just about anywhere. It's been a while since I've actually had some good fear in a story, so bravo. I only have a couple complaints. I'm not sure what the deal was with the lantern. I couldn't find a single lantern for the whole thing, and suddenly when I entered Storage, it just appeared in my hands. There's also a bit of a glitch. After seeing the monster corpse on the floor, I decided to go upstairs and see what was up there. I found nothing helpful so I went back towards the stairs, and got the scene where the monster is alive and walks off into the hall. So later, once I got into Storage, I found the door that I could use the crowbar on and walked through it, and then left the area before finishing Storage. I appeared back in that upstairs hall previously mentioned, and once I headed towards the stairs, I got the same scene where the monster walks off to the hall, and when I went downstairs, I got text telling me to go check the corpse again. This happened a third time when I finished Storage and left. Nothing bad, but it's a weird glitch that just repeats the same events over and over.

Your CS was fantastic, I can't wait for part 2~
Thanks you! And thanks for pointing out those bugs for me, I will fix them now.
04-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where Are Our Protectors? Part I Release - by Jacketyification - 04-09-2012, 12:17 PM