Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Will u play my CS?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I like it very mush and i will play when uploaded.
66.67%
12 66.67%
I don't think it will be good, i don't play this one.
16.67%
3 16.67%
or, it looks fine. i think i will give it a shot.
16.67%
3 16.67%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Announcement Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion !!!-UPDATED-!!! RAGDOLL-BUG-FIXED!!!
SUMMER^ Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion TONIGHT WILL BE FINISHED... IF PPL ARE INTERESTED.....

I've played this entire CS, and I can say he is not lying when he claims 2+ hours of gameplay! And that is with little to no exploring. This guy put a lot of work into this CS; together we crushed over 200 bugs and mapping issues to make sure the game would be as polished as possible. Here's an alternative little intro I wrote at the beginning, to give you a small taste:

A man awakens, scared and confused, as he explores the places from his past and finds them completely deserted.
Lord Statthem is missing, and piece by piece, the man begins to uncover the horrors that plague his villiage and its people.

You must find Lord Statthem and make sure he's safe; if anyone, he'll know how to get rid of these demons.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." Friedrich Nietzche

Buckle up for an epic ride:
Spoiler below!
[Image: iv8F1.jpg]
Spoiler below!
[Image: jm8oC.jpg]
Spoiler below!

[Image: nxa08.jpg]

04-14-2012, 01:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion TONIGHT WILL BE FINISHED... IF PPL ARE INTERESTED..... - by SUMMER^ - 04-14-2012, 01:33 PM