The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Your First Playthrough: For the Cowards Out There
KeenPeachK Offline

Threads: 3
Your First Playthrough: For the Cowards Out There

This is mostly aimed at people who are really, REALLY easily scared, such as myself.

I don't own Amnesia as I haven't had a chance to purchase it yet. A lot of my friends have linked me videos of tons of youtube LP gamers and I got hooked, so the storyline is pretty spoiled for me, unfortunately. However, I'd still like to play it one day.

However: I'm a coward. Pure, pure coward, down to the bone. A belly as yellow as they come.

But, despite this, I absolutely LOVE horror.

I DO own Penumbra and I've tried playing it several times, but I always reach the point where my sensibilities outweigh my desire to play and essentially tell me "Why in the world would you want to go in there? There are monsters in there. You know, you'd be safe if you just turned this thing off."

So, for those of you with weak constitutions, how did YOU manage playing through a game like this for the first time? Did you just force yourself? Complete a mantra or two?

There's no doubt that these games are fun as HELL, but they are also SCARY as hell. XD So, share! I'm interested.

04-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Your First Playthrough: For the Cowards Out There - by KeenPeachK - 04-16-2012, 03:40 PM