Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Your First Playthrough: For the Cowards Out There
Carrna Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Your First Playthrough: For the Cowards Out There

I'm really jumpy and whenever I play, read or watch something, I pretty much forget that I'm sitting safely at home. My friends have even said for a few times that "We won't tell you since your imagination is too good" when we've been talking about something possibly too scary or gross.

In Amnesia I probably got most of my motivation from the story. I was soo curious to find out what had happened that I was able to force myself forward. Ironically Amnesia was also the first horror game I've been able to play. I've mentioned this before, but I really suck at combat. Almost every other horror game has been built around combat. Although I love horror games, before Amnesia I've just had to watch while others play, since always when I tried to play I died to the first zombies or whatever.

There's no way I could've stopped playing before beating the game when I had finally found a game I can actually play without swearing and throwing controllers to a wall. And then there was this: I heard that some big, hairy, muscular adult men can't play Amnesia. I was, of course, like "Omg omg I'm a small scaredy cat woman and I can play it hohohoho~!1" Somehow I found it encouraging. :'D

~
04-16-2012, 04:25 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your First Playthrough: For the Cowards Out There - by Carrna - 04-16-2012, 04:25 PM