Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average
[Fan Updates] Adam's Custom Story Updates v0.1
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12
RE: [Fan Updates] Adam's Custom Story Patches v0.1

Couple of things:

1. The download link you provided for Abduction does not contain any files for Abduction. I think it has the .lang file for The Attic. So, there's that.

2. I don't think this should be done without the author's permission. If you had asked me if you could go back and proofread my story, I may have been ok with it, though to my knowledge there are not many grammatical errors that weren't on purpose. I must admit, I am not a fan of people going through my work and telling me what is wrong about a year after it has been released. I admit there are likely a few mistakes. 50-100? You'd have to show me all of those, because I can't see it being that bad.

Sorry, I'm just a touch insulted that I wasn't informed/asked about this before you went through it. There are several mistakes that I made on purpose for the sake of puzzles or an intentional lack of clarity to make the player think. So again, I don't see any file related to my mod, so I can't really say anything else, but in the future, I would very much suggest speaking with the authors before going through the mods.

04-19-2012, 02:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Fan Updates] Adam's Custom Story Patches v0.1 - by Anxt - 04-19-2012, 02:40 PM