Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average
[Fan Updates] Adam's Custom Story Updates v0.1
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: [Fan Updates] Adam's Custom Story Updates v0.1

(11-07-2012, 04:35 PM)₱rinceΩf₦sanity Wrote: I hate how I can't get the mods I want. Stephano's House for example keeps having that annoying Error 404 on Dropbox. Small Horse and Nintendo Castle Horror were copyrighted, the only good thing I am looking forward to is Dark Room 2 Sad
I love how the so many fans are more excited and basically only play the shitty custom stories... I just don't get it. =\ Me personally, I haven't played a custom story in a few months because nothing super interesting is out yet. There are some I just haven't gotten around to playing yet that I want to, such as Key to Freedom. I bought Amnesia to be SCARED, not to laugh.

But again, I find the taste in custom stories anymore a bit despicable. I will never understand what makes the one-week projects "better" to the public than a well developed, many-months project. *shrug* To each his/her own.

Nice 5 month bump by the way >>
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2012, 01:03 AM by Statyk.)
11-08-2012, 01:02 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Fan Updates] Adam's Custom Story Updates v0.1 - by Statyk - 11-08-2012, 01:02 AM