Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
A Morbid New Year (Custom Story/Full Conversion)
R. Peters Offline

Threads: 10
RE: A Morbid New Year (Custom Story/Full Conversion)

(05-01-2012, 09:59 AM)bobbo Wrote: Looks like I'm stuck. I made it to the Laundry room and jumped down the hole to the floor below it. From there I cannot proceed. There's one room with the puffy hallucination, two locked doors and a door leading to first floor level changer area but all the doors are locked there. Can I find any keys in this part from the flooded laundry room to the first floor? Or would I have had to find keys for this area before dropping down the laundry room hole?
Take another look on the second floor (the one with the flooded room). There is a key (two, but only one is necessary) you need to find in that area Smile

(05-01-2012, 10:13 AM)Skashi Wrote: Sorry, but i think it's a bit boring Sad

The most custom stories are the same,
Maybe it's a really good custom story, but after a while they get a bit lame, because it's mostly always the same Sad
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but it is a slow burner for sure. It doesn't really kick in with a lot of monsters until the second half of the story (you'll understand why if you finish it) Smile

(05-01-2012, 03:24 PM)kman Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 10:13 AM)Skashi Wrote: Sorry, but i think it's a bit boring Sad

The most custom stories are the same,
Maybe it's a really good custom story, but after a while they get a bit lame, because it's mostly always the same Sad
Hoooooly shit the irony in this is killing me...
Inside joke or? XD Don't really know anyone on here.

Author of: - A Morbid New Year (Also available as a full conversion).
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2012, 04:29 PM by R. Peters.)
05-01-2012, 04:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Morbid New Year (Custom Story/Full Conversion) - by R. Peters - 05-01-2012, 04:25 PM