Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Frictional Games IRC Chat room.
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: Frictional Games IRC Chat room.

(05-07-2012, 01:46 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 01:39 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: If you think that someone is talking crap behind your back send a pm to a moderator and he will look into it. If you reply and continue the situation most probably you will loose your right after some posts. So just send the pm when required...
It's just that if that would happen, I wouldn't be around, I wouldn't find out about it, and I wouldn't have access to chat logs spanning probably several days or weeks. When chat drama happens, the person talked about isn't meant to find out about it, because that would give him a chance to defend himself, and accuse the accusers of things. Often you find out about it when the moderator is already cheering the bullies on, or when people call you rapist to your face right before you get banned.
Just take it easy and stay out of the IRC if you feel so strongly about it, we'll be keeping our eyes on the IRC and I can ensure you that the moderation team won't go banning anyone whom does not deserve it.
05-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Frictional Games IRC Chat room. - by Traggey - 05-07-2012, 11:08 AM
RE: Frictional Games IRC Chat room. - by Traggey - 05-07-2012, 02:17 PM